Want to Feel Better?
- Do you feel stiff and achey?
- Have you aches and pains that prevent you from embracing life?
- Would you like to move more, but don’t know where to start?
- Are you afraid of ‘doing it wrong’ and hurting yourself?
- Are you out of condition and want to get moving but don’t know where to start?
- Are you stressed and sleep deprived?
Try Restorative Movement Therapy
If your answer is yes to any of these, then restorative movement is for you. I’ve worked with clients of all ages and shapes, and together with my experience and movement therapy techniques, we have transformed their wellbeing.
Pilates for women
Pilates can see you through all phases of your life. From pregnancy to menopause & beyond.
I have specialist experience in injury rehabilitation and improving overall fitness and wellness.
My name is Christine Lamb & I set up Pilates on Tay over 10 years ago. I teach from a fully-equipped Stott Pilates studio in the heart of rural Perthshire, Scotland.
I have been teaching Pilates nearly 20 years. My clients come from all walks of life from the athletic to the sedentary and from the teenager to the elderly.
I take pride in establishing long standing relationships with my clients. Over the years my clients have given me some great feedback
A few client testimonials